20090121

QUOTES


Película: THE GODFATHER
Año: 1972
Director: Francis Ford Coppola
Género: Drama
Resúmen: El patriarcado de la mafia organizada es heredado a un hijo.
Clasificación: R (Mayores de 18 años)
Actor: Marlon Brando
Personaje: DON VITO CORLEONE


- Don Corleone: Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his
family can never be a real man.

- Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

- Johnny Fontaine: Oh, Godfather, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.
Don Corleone: [shouts] You can act like a man!

- Don Corleone: Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

- Don Corleone: Let say that i swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one
to break the peace we have made here today.

- Don Corleone: Where's Michael?
Sonny: Don't worry. He'll be here.
Don Corleone: We're not taking the picture without Michael

- Don Corleone: Look how they massacred my boy.

- Don Corleone: I have a sentimental weakness for my children and I've spoiled them as 
you can see. They talk when they should listen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario