20090211

QUOTES


Película: Fight Club
Año: 1999
Director: David Fincher
Género: Acción/Drama
Resúmen: Un vendedor de jabones crea una organización  de peleas para satisfacer la necesidad de adrenalina en los hombres.
Clasificación: R (Mayores de 18 años)
Actor: Brad Pitt/Edward Norton
Personaje: Tyler Durden/The Narrator


- The Narrator: If you wake up at a different time, in a differrent place, could you wake up as a different person?

- The Narrator: This is your life and it's ending one minuta at a time.

- Tyler Durden: Only after disaster can we be resurected.

- Tyler Durden: Hey you created me. I didn't created some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsability!

- Narrator: Tyler, what the fuck is going on here?
Tyler Durden: I ask you for one thing, one simple thing.
Narrator: Why do people think that i'm you? Answer me!
Tyler Durden: Sit.
Narrator: Now answer me, why do people think that i'm you.
Tyler Durden: I think you now.
Narrator: No, I don't.
Tyler Durden: Yes, you do. Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?
Narrator: Uh... I... I don't know.
Tyler Durden: You got it.
Narrator: No.
Tyler Durden: Say it.
Narrator: Because...
Tyler Durden: Say it.
Narrator: Because we're the same person.
Tyler Durden: That's right.

- Tyler Durden: All the ways you wish could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

- Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

- Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're no the car you drive. You're not the contents of you wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. you're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden: First rule about Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule about Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, noshirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, Fight go on as long as they have to. Ande the eigth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

- Tyler Durden: The things you own end up owning you.

- The Narrator: i ran. I ran until mu muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.
The Narrator: After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down.

- Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.

- The narrator: Every evening I died, and every evening i was born again, resurected.

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario